First Post :)
Hey, Woozens!! It's me, KyleeBug, from WoozWorld. I thought that I should start a blog for WoozWorld to catch you guys up on fashion and things that are happening, so here it is. Unfortunately, I have not found other Woozens to be members of this blog.. Sorry for you guys that do want to be members of the blog, because I am only letting my friends from WoozWorld to be part of the blog, sorry. Well, right now, the fashion and the latest style is the Divine Autumn Collection, it is super cute!! But, you can only get if you pay real money for it :( Oh, a secret is.... the things that used to be in the WoozWorld store for real money, will always be in the Shopz the week after the week that it came out. If you don't get it then, it will still be there, you just have to type the name of it in the Shopz. Example: Floral Goddess Hair. If you type it in, you can find it and buy it for wooz :)
Well, that's all I have time for right now. Hopefully, I will have members by the next post :) Oh, Don't forget to add me on WoozWorld. :D
-KyleeBug
No comments:
Post a Comment